Where markets of cabin pump,cabin cylinders are located
1. The king of highways - Scania (SCANIA) Scania (SCANIA) is one of Sweden's truck and bus manufacturer, established in 1900 in Malmö, southern Sweden. Scania products are sold to more than 100 countries and regions in the world. Today, Scania has become one of the world's largest manufacturers of heavy trucks and buses.
2. Volvo Volvo was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. The Volvo Group is one of the world's largest suppliers of commercial transport products. Products are distributed in more than 140 countries around the world.
3. In June 1909, Mercedes-Benz applied to Daimler to register the three-pointed star as the logo of the car, symbolizing the mechanization of landing, water and air. In 1916, a circle was added around it, with 4 small stars inlaid above the circle and the word Mercedes "Mercedes" below. "Mercedes" means happiness, meaning that the cars produced by Daimler will bring happiness to the owners.
4. German MAN The German MAN Group was established in 1758 and is headquartered in Munich, Germany. It is one of the leading companies in the European machinery and vehicle manufacturing industry. It has about 52,500 employees in 120 countries around the world. Working in five core areas of industrial services, printing systems, diesel engines and turbines, it is one of the world's top 500 companies.
5. Renault Trucks Renault Trucks (French: Renault Trucks), is a French truck manufacturer headquartered in France's second largest city. Since 2001, the Renault Trucks division has become the second largest company in the Volvo Group and has a 20 percent stake in the Volvo Trucks division.
6. DAF DAF is a famous European commercial vehicle manufacturer. DAF is one of the undisputed giants in the European trucking scene today. Over the years, it has been at the top of the European market with its absolute leading production, sales and market share, and no one can beat it.
7. Isuzu Japan Isuzu Motors Co., Ltd. was established in 1937. It is one of the largest and oldest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the world. Its products are loved by users all over the world. The output of Isuzu commercial vehicles and diesel engines ranks among the top in the world. Isuzu started with heavy-duty trucks, and its 4WDs are also famous for their sturdiness, durability and heavy load.
8. Yono Yono is the abbreviation of Yokohama Motor, a manufacturer of diesel trucks, buses and other vehicles located in Tokyo, Japan, and exports Yono brand large and medium-sized trucks to the world. Yono is a leader in the manufacture of medium and heavy duty diesel trucks in Japan. Yono is a member of the Toyota Group.
9. Mitsubishi Mitsubishi started the production of 2-ton semi-trucks as early as 1920. During the post-1950 US occupation period, Mitsubishi was split into several companies, two of which: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Mitsubishi Japan Heavy Industries were engaged in trucks production business.
10. TATRA TATRA was founded in 1850 and is headquartered in Koprivece, Czech Republic. In its 150-year history, TATRA has made remarkable achievements in many fields. China imported a large amount of Tatra for military use as early as the 1950s.
11. Iveco Iveco (Italian: Iveco) was established in 1975, specializing in the production of trucks and other commercial vehicles, headquartered in the northern Italian city of Doolin, and belongs to the Fiat Group. Vico Trucks produces approximately 200,000 commercial vehicles per year, as well as 460,000 diesel engines.
12. SISU SISU [Finland] SISU truck, a famous truck brand in Finland. Established in 1931 and headquartered in Calgar, Finland. Because Finland is close to the North Pole and has complicated domestic road conditions, Sisu is known as the "polar truck". In Finland, where the forestry and paper industries are developed, one out of every three trucks transporting timber is Sisu.
13. Kenworth Kenworth Truck Company is a subsidiary of PACCAR Group. It was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Washington. Kenworth is known as "Cadillac in trucks" in the United States. The U.S. heavy goods vehicle market has an 11% share. Kenworth trucks are designed to travel at least 800,000 km without major engine repairs.
14. Peterbilt Peterbilt is a subsidiary of PACCAR Group. Established in 1939, it established its status as the leader in the production of high-quality trucks in the United States. Headquartered in Washington, it has about 10% of the US heavy goods vehicle market.
15. Freightliner (Freightliner) American Freightliner Group (American Freight Car Company) was founded in 1929 and is headquartered in Portland. The company was founded by Leland James in 1929. It is a leading manufacturer of trucks, specialty vehicles and specialty chassis in North America, with a 32% share of the U.S. heavy goods vehicle market.
16. SKODA-LIAZ Skoda Construction Machinery Group was founded in 1859. It was the largest weapons manufacturer in the Austro-Hungarian Empire during the First World War. After the war, it began to transform into the industries of trains and locomotives, shipbuilding, aircraft,cabin pump,cabin cylinders and electrical appliances. 1924 Acquisition of the Laurin-Claremont Truck Factory to begin truck production. In 1951, its truck manufacturing division was formed into a new enterprise, the Liboreschi Automobile Factory, or LIAZ for short.
17. Kamaz (КАМАЗ) Kamaz Heavy Truck Group, a famous Russian heavy truck manufacturer. Completed in 1976, it produces 150,000 heavy-duty trucks annually. In the 1980s and early 1990s, the annual output of Kamaz was more than 100,000, but now the annual output is only 10%-20% of the maximum output. 18. Urals (УРАЛ)
18. Ural (УРАЛ) Russia's Ural Automobile Industry Group, the full name of the Ural Automobile Manufacturing Factory (abbreviated as УралАЗ). In 1942, the former Stalin automobile manufacturing factory moved to the Ural region, and established a military truck production base in Mias, Cheryabinsk, that is, Ural Gir. After the war, this place became an important military card manufacturing factory in the Soviet Union. Called the Ural Automobile Factory.The cabin pump and cabin cylinders of Ural should be specially design and are different from the design of European Trucks.Anyway,Ural Automobile is most famous trucks in Russis and for Russia Military Industry
19. Hyundai Hyundai Engine Company was established in 1967 and entered the truck industry in 1978. Most of the technology is imported from the UK. In the late 1980s, Hyundai began to adopt Japanese technology on a large scale, and the most common one in China is the Hyundai concrete mixer.Hyundai cabin pump,cabin cylinder are also very welcome in Vietnam,Combodia,China.
20. Daewoo Heavy Industries Daewoo Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. is a student in the truck industry. In 1994, Daewoo Heavy Industries started to produce trucks at its Quanxiang factory. The annual output has reached 2,000 units, and the total output so far has exceeded 10,000. Daewoo claims to be the only RV truck in Korea, and always insists on completely independent development without introducing technology.